Step 1: Click Create automation.
Firstly, you need to go to the Automations section. Then, click on Create automation.
Step 2: Set up Automation.
In the Create automation section, there are several areas with different attributes you need to set up.
1. Automation: In here, tick on Activate this automation and fill in your automation name with additional details.
2. Location: Choose your location.
3. Tracking: Enter the Default tracking company.
4. Customer: If you want to send a fulfillment receipt to the customer, tick on Allow send fulfillment receipt.
5. Automation: You can choose one of the automation methods: URL, FTP, SFTP.
6. Schedule: You can choose sequence and export time to automation fulfill orders.
7. Active dates: In this field, you can set the date when the automation will be activated. If you just want to make the automation active only in a period of time, then put a tick in Set end date option and make a deadline using the calendar.